Fruity Chocolate Bark
Teresa from Cupcakes and Couscous created this amazing fruity chocolate bark recipe, that makes a lovely gift idea!
- 300g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 100g white or caramel chocolate chips
- 100g Montagu Fruit Cubes (any flavour)
- Line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Place three-quarters of the dark chocolate in a bowl over a pot of gently simmering water.
- Stir occasionally until the chocolate has melted, then remove from the heat.
- Add the remaining dark chocolate and stir until melted.
- Melt the caramel chocolate in the same way.
- Pour the dark chocolate onto the baking tray and spread into a thin layer. Working quickly, dot the caramel chocolate onto the dark chocolate and use a skewer to swirl the two chocolates together and create patterns.
- Sprinkle the Montagu Fruit Cubes onto the chocolate.
- Set the chocolate bark aside to cool and harden.
- Once set break or cut into pieces and store in an airtight container in a cool place.