Uncharted Competition Terms and Conditions
- Competitions are conducted by Montagu dried fruit and nuts ltd promoter
- Promoter’s competitions are open to all South African Residents except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or anyone who within a period of 183 days preceding this competition has won any competition organised, promoted, or conducted by the Promoter, or who resides at the same address as such a winner, or who uses the same telephone number to enter this competition.
- Minors who enter the competitions, do so subject to the written consent of his/her parent/legal guardian.
- The Promoter’s competitions will run for specific dates as more fully set out on the Promoter relevant competition marketing material and no late entries will be accepted.
- The Promoter’s competitions are subject to the competition mechanics specified by the Promoter relevant competition marketing material or advertising. Multiple entries per person are valid, unless otherwise stipulated.
- The winners will be drawn on set dates, no later than 10 working days after the close of the Promoter’s relevant competition.
- Winners will be notified via email or telephone (as provided for in terms of the Promoter’s relevant competition marketing material) or via the Social Media communication platform. The organisers will endeavour to contact the prize winners on the telephone number and address provided or via the Social Media communication platform. If, however the winners?do not respond within a period of 72 hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited.??
- Competition prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. All winners must claim their prizes within 30 working days of the winner being determined. Winners must identify themselves with a barcoded South African ID book or a barcoded smart card issued by the South African Department of Home Affairs, sign a receipt for any prize received and provide an address in South Africa or other means, whereby a prize can be delivered to them in South Africa. Failure to claim a prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith will disqualify the winner and a new winner may be determined in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- All risks in the prizes pass to the winner upon notification of having won a prize. Where necessary, the winner shall ensure that all prizes are insured against all risks including damage to the prize as well as damage to third party property and persons. Such insurance is for the cost of the winner and neither the Promoter nor any other party associated with the competition will be liable for the costs thereof or be liable should such insurance not be in place.
- Competitions are limited to and valid for South Africa and prizes will only be sent to a South African address.
- Participants and winner(s) absolve the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from willful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
- The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the Promoter’s specific competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
- Where cash prizes are won, the winner may be required to provide proof of identity, proof of address as well as a tax clearance certificate or any other documents generally required by banks in terms of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act.
- All guarantees for any tangible prizes which are won, are carried by the manufacturer and or supplier thereof and not by the Promoter who funds the purchase of the prizes but is not the supplier thereof and the Promoter makes no warranties, whether explicit or implied with respect to the prizes.
- By participating in this competition, all participants agree to be bound by these official rules. Except in so far as provided for in the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- When entering any of the Promoter’s competitions, participants will be required to provide their full name, e-mail address and other related information. The Promoter and its affiliates will collect and use a participant’s personal data listed herein in order to enable participation in a Promoter competition and for related online activities. A Participant’s personal data will be used to enter a Promoter competition and for the Promoter, its affiliates and subsidiaries’ marketing purposes and, by participating in the competition, a participant consents to the transfer, storage and processing of the data in South Africa, which consent may be withdrawn at any time by written notification to the Promoter. The Promoter shall keep a participant’s personal data to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. The Promoter will not use a participant’s personal data for a different purpose without first obtaining a participant’s permission. The Promoter shall not allow third-parties to use a participant’s personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use any images taken of the winner to be used for marketing purposes in any manner it deems fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner.
- By entering any of the Promoter’s competitions, participants agree that the Promoter reserves the right to communicate with them at any time during or after the competition. Participants may opt-out from receiving such communication at any time by communicating such decision clearly to the Promoter.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a participant or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this competition or downloading any materials in this competition.
- For further information or queries about the competitions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS & CONDITIONS AFRICAMPS HOLIDAY PRIZE
Nature of prize: The first prize winner in the Uncharted Montagu in-store promotion will win seven nights of glamping for up to five adults at a selection of up to three AfriCamps locations in South Africa. The prize includes a complimentary 'cook-your-own' breakfast basket for up to five adults and a complimentary 'cook-your-own' braai basket for up to five adults) for one morning and one evening of the winner’s choice.
The prize is valid for seven consecutive nights (one week) and cannot be split across several weekends.
Qualifying AfriCamps locations:?The prize can be claimed at up to three of the following camps across South Africa.
- AfriCamps at Doolhof, Wellington
- AfriCamps at Stanford Hills, Stanford
- AfriCamps at Pat Busch, Robertson
- AfriCamps at Kam'Bati, Swellendam
- AfriCamps Klein Karoo, Oudtshoorn
- AfriCamps at Oakhurst, Wilderness
- AfriCamps at Ingwe, Plettenberg Bay
- AfriCamps at Gowan Valley, The Midlands
- AfriCamps at White Elephant Safaris, Pongola Game Reserve
- AfriCamps at Mackers, Hazyview
- AfriCamps at Hoedspruit, Greater Kruger
- AfriCamps at Magoebaskloof
Any new camp/s to open by the time the winner claims the prize will also be included.
Certain minimum night stay requirements may apply, and the prize bookings are subject to those minimum night stay requirements.
- The prize voucher is valid for 12 months from the issue date.
- The prize voucher cannot be claimed during peak season. Peak season dates differ between our 12 locations and can be found on each camp’s webpage on www.africamps.com.
Claiming the prize:
Montagu will provide the winner with an AfriCamps voucher via email. The voucher can be claimed via www.africamps.com. The winner will make three separate AfriCamps bookings using their unique voucher code. The voucher code must be placed in the ‘notes’ section of the booking form. The winner must select EFT as their payment method. The winner must indicate on which dates the complimentary breakfast and braai basket should be delivered. AfriCamps’ Reservations team will discount the seven nights’ accommodation and send the winner an invoice for any additional extras ordered, if applicable. AfriCamps Head Office in Cape Town can assist with any booking related queries via 021?300 5694, or email@example.com.
Exclusions: The prize voucher does not include any extras like activities, tours or transport. Extras such as meals and activities can be booked at an additional cost.
- Standard AfriCamps terms and conditions apply during the stay and can be found at https://africamps.com/terms-and-conditions/
- Prizes are non-transferable in whole or in part. Prizes must be accepted as-is and may not be sold to a third party. Unless expressly stated otherwise, prizes may not be deferred, changed, or exchanged for cash or any cash alternative.
- In any situation where a prize becomes unavailable for reasons out of AfriCamps’ control, AfriCamps reserves the right to select an alternative prize of equivalent type and value.
- In the case where a prize winner must travel to South Africa to use the prize, the winner(s) must have a valid passport, required visas, and any other relevant or required documentation.
- AfriCamps, our partners, shareholders, employees, and directors will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs, or injury of whatever nature, incurred as a result of an entrant’s participation in a competition. The winner and those who benefit from the prize, are jointly and severally responsible for all loss and/or damage that arises, for AfriCamps, the camp in question, and/or any third party as a direct or an indirect consequence of their acceptance of a prize.
- AfriCamps is not responsible for any costs or expenses incurred to enter any specific competition and/or the winner’s acceptance and use of the prize.
- AfriCamps reserves the right to refuse to award a prize in any situation if doing so will be unlawful.
- The following persons are not eligible to enter AfriCamps competition:
- directors, employees, agents, suppliers, or shareholders of AfriCamps;
- directors, employees, agents, suppliers, or shareholders of any organisation in connection with any specific competition; or
- family members or person with family relations to any of the aforesaid
- No personal information will be collected by AfriCamps during this competition
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE CAPE UNION MART VOUCHER PRIZE
To redeem your gift card online, simply follow these steps:
- Visit our website at www.capeunionmart.co.za
- Select products and proceed to checkout
- Enter the gift card number and scratch code in the available box during checkout and click ‘Apply’.
To redeem your gift card in-store, simply present the barcode at any point-of-sale.
Please note the below
Gift cards are valid for 12 months
The gift card is redeemable in South African stores only.
For any additional info email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0860 3333 29 (Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm)