White Chocolate Cheese Cake
Serves: 6-8 people
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Passive Time: 4 hours or overnight
Easy to make
- 1 x 20/21cm spring form cake tin lined with baking paper on the bottom
- 200g Montagu coconut flakes
- 2 cups Montagu almond flour
- 100g butter, softened
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups good quality white chocolate, melted
- 2 cups double cream plain yogurt
- 1 cup crème fraiche
- 1 cup cream
- 15ml vanilla paste
- 5ml rosewater
- 1 sachet gelatine powder, sponged in 50ml water
- 1 cup very cherry jam, warmed
- Some seasonal berries and edible flowers to garnish
- Place the coconut flakes, almond flour, butter and salt in a food processor and blitz until well combined.
- Press the mix into the cake tin making sure that the bottom and sides are covered.
- Place in the fridge until set.
- Place the yogurt, crème fraiche, cream, vanilla and rosewater in a food processor and blend until combined.
- While the machine is running, add the white chocolate and blend until combined. Pour the mix into a bowl and keep aside.
- Melt the gelatine in the microwave for 20 seconds and whisk into the cheesecake mix.
- Pour the filling into the cake tin and set in the fridge until set.
- Spread the jam over the cheesecake and garnish with berries and edible flowers.