Serves: 6-8 people
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Easy to make
- 1kg white bread flour
- 200g Montagu almond flour
- 45ml brown sugar
- 15ml salt
- 10g (1 sachet) instant yeast
- 700ml lukewarm water
- Place the dry ingredients in a bowl or stand mixer with a kneading attachment.
- Add the water and knead the dough for 8-10 minutes until smooth.
- Divide the dough into 12-16 balls and place into a potjie next to each other. Leave to proof.
- Place on top of medium coals and cover with a lid. You can also add some more coals on top of the lid.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until cooked.