Almond and Cranberry cake pop bouquet
Why give mom flowers when you can give her a Cake Pop Bouquet?
- Icing Sugar 450g
- Boiling Water 8 tablespoons
- Food Colouring
- Paper Straws
- Beat butter, sugar, vanilla and almond essence until light.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Sift in the self-rising flour and ground almonds, then fold into mixture.
- Spoon into a cake pop silicon mould, place a dried cranberry in the center and place another spoonful of the mixture on top.
- Cover with the other half of the cake pop silicon mould.
- Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Sift the icing sugar in a bowl, add the boiling water a little at a time to get the right consistency.
- Thin enough to pour but thick enough to coat the cake pops evenly.
- Divide the icing into three and add the food colouring.
- Place the cake pops on a cookie cooling tray and spoon the icing over the top until it evenly coats the cake pops.
- While the icing is still wet top with a few sprinkles.
- Once the icing is dry, insert a paper straw into the bottom of each cake pop and arrange together as a bouquet.
It's so much fan to make these. Enjoy!