Turkish Mango Bites
These apricot mango bites are full of Vitamin C and low in kilojoules. Add a packet of immune booster for added benefit. Immune booster has extra Fibre, Copper, Iron, Zinc and Vitamin B6, B12. Thank you Nita West for making immune-boosting snacks so delicious!
- Snip your mango pieces into smaller pieces, and soak with a few tablespoons of boiling water and a squeeze of lime juice. Make sure not to use too much liquid. Rather add another spoon of water if all of your liquid was absorbed.
- Place your cashews and coconut into your high-speed blender and ground to a fine texture. Stop before your cashews turn to nut butter.
- Next mix in your mango and apricots and some lime zest.
- Your mixture should be a thick dough-like texture.
- Note: If your mango mix was too wet and your mixture seems very soft, add in the 50g cashews and some added coconut.
- Rest in the fridge for 1-2 hour if too sticky to handle before rolling into balls.
- Cover with desiccated coconut or leave plain. Store in the freezer for up to a month.
This is perfect for an on the go bite or a fun back-yard picnic!