Montagu Pistachio Bites
Not a cook in the kitchen? No worries. This is an amazing and easy no-cook recipe. These bites are more-ish delicious, super easy to make and packed with nutrients!
- Combine the dates, honey, chia seeds, flax seeds and salt in a food processor. If the mixture is too thick, add a little bit of honey.
- Mix the oats, pistachios, cranberries and optional white chocolate chips and combine it with the dates mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Use a spoon and shape it into your desired size snack bite balls.
- You can store it in a sealable container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.