Dark Chocolate Ganache Brownie Bites
These DARK CHOCOLATE GANACHE BROWNIE BITES are the perfect treat for any picnic or Valentines gift. It is quick, easy to make and super delicious.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g almonds (50g chopped for rolling)
- 100g walnuts
- 130g Belgian Dark chocolate 70% (belcolade)
- 100ml cream
- 60-100g dates
- 30-50ml boiling water
- ½ cup chocolate chips *optional
- Dark chocolate cocoa for rolling
- Finely chop your almonds and walnuts, or use a food processor.
- If there are a few larger pieces left, that is ok.
- Cut the dates into small pieces and add the boiling water. Mix with fork or spatula to form a paste.
- Now mix in the almond and walnut flour. Mix into a sticky crumble texture.
- Finely chop the dark chocolate buttons.
- Heat the cream until it starts to gently simmer. Pour over the dark chocolate and let it rest for a few seconds before stirring into a smooth, silky texture.
- Note: Don’t overheat the milk, you only need to gently melt the chocolate or it will separate.
- Pour ganache over the nut mixture and stir well.
- Let cool for half an hour before adding choc chips.
- Set for another half hour before rolling into balls.
- Use Dark chocolate cocoa powder for rolling or some leftover chopped almonds.
- Place in the fridge to set fully for another hour or two.
Did you know...
- Walnuts: Walnuts are a great source of several nutrients, including iron, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, and vitamin B6.
- Almonds: Almonds are rich in healthy fats, antioxidants, vitamin E, manganese, and magnesium.